Log!Ville is the landmark innovation centre for the logistics ecosystem.
The power of visualisation, customisation and digital storytelling immerses businesses in the logistics of the future – an unforgettable experience. The demonstration centre is home to the very latest technological supply chain advances. Automation, digitisation and the sustainability of the logistics ecosystem are the centre of focus. Together with our professional partners – each of which are pioneers in their field – Log!Ville inspires businesses to embrace logistical innovation.
Log!Ville is also home to an ultramodern meeting centre, the perfect setting for innovative interaction between start-ups, companies and knowledge institutes and the ideal backdrop when it comes to exchanging expertise and co-creation.
Log!Ville, where logistics & innovation meet
Support & partners
Log!Ville was established in July 2021 by the non-profit organisation VIL, the Flanders Institute for Logistics, with support from the ERDF and the Antwerp Provincial Development Agency (POM). Log!Ville is backed by over 30 partners, all pioneers in their field, helping us to discover and create the world of tomorrow.
Paul Van Nuffel
Senior Business & Innovation Manager
Kristof De Smedt
Business & Innovation Manager
Geert Van Den Berghe
Marketing & Event Manager
Board of directors
- Danny Van Himste | Chairperson - VIL
- Kurt Van Donink | Deputy Chairperson - VIL
- Liesbeth Geysels | Managing Director - VIL
- Kevin Overdulve | Partner Supply Chain & Operations - Deloitte Consulting
- Luc Broos | Strategic Consultant - POM Antwerpen
- Thierry Van Eeckhout | Vice-President Sales Digital Industries - Siemens
- Peter Van Cauwenbergh | Commercial Director - Toyota Material Handling
- Chris Govaerts | Director-COO - Van Dessel Insurance & Brokers
- Kristof De Witte | General Manager Belux & France - WDP
- Annie Renders | Head of Department, Cluster Policy - Flanders Innovation & Entrepreneurship (VLAIO)